Sunday, June 12, 2011


A: Achewood's Assetbar whoring and subsequent hiatus.
B: Dude, the bass. It's just the best. It's the unsung hero.
C: Churchill. High school was a million years ago, and yet it haunts me daily.
D: Darkwing Duck was a decent show, and is currently an even better comic book.
E: Emily. It's just, like, a quality name. Multifaceted.
F: Finn the Human.
G: Geoff, who I sat with in my first university class. He slept a lot in class.
H: Hyou bastard!
I: Indifference! Feigned!
J: There was a time in which everyone I hung out with's name started with said letter.
K: I once saw Kevin McDonald on the street. Kevin effing McDonald!
L: Lesbian? LesbianS?
M: Meanwhile, at The Octagon...
N: No. No!
O: Origami is probably a good analogy for things that I'm fascinated by but will never learn. Wait, can I go back to B for that one?
P: The green horror of the classic Pennywise shirt. Plus, that other thing that I do!
Q: Qi! Eleven points in Scrabble!
R: If you need to ask, then you're a monster.
S: Santeria, the worst song that will ever be covered.
T: Tamaran. Hey, look, a comic book reference!
U: The man now, dawg.
V: Vanilla. It's not perfume, it's cologne, jerk.
W: Damn you, Dr. Wily!
X: Meeeeeeen / Look, two Mega Man references in a row.Y: Yes? Yes.
Z: Zeo Crystals, a plot device in the third season of Power Rangers. John Darnielle of The Mountain Goats once sent me a tweet regarding them. Look, Z is a tough letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment