Sunday, December 13, 2015

I finally got to go to a show
This week has been absurd
I don't know the band, I'm not a metal fan
But it's loud enough that I don't have to talk much
So that's pretty great
This week, you guys
I need the next week to sleep
Get into my cocoon
Maybe grow wings, shed skins, etc.
I can't stay asleep without feeling guilty
And having dreams that make me feel dumb
And I can't stay in bed without rolling myself into a hug machine-type position
And I keep meaning to look up if that's a thing or a coping mechanism or why I keep doing it
Welcome to no haikus ever, which I only ever write in when I've had a few
Life is acceptably good
Because let's not be greedy
Let's not be greedy and a jerk
Pick one
Pick being a jerk, if you're already very skilled at being a jerk
Fifteen dollar cover?
I could have had pizza
I AM a jerk!

No comments:

Post a Comment